SOME FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers
You need a dash camera for a variety of reasons such as:
- Liability protection in the case of an accident (recorded footage of accident)
- Hit and Run evidence recording (capture video of the perpetrator)
- Protection from road rage incidents
- Liability protection for UBER, BOLT drivers
- Cargo protection for fleet vehicles (reduce theft or damage of good by capturing video)
- Funny and Interesting road experience videos
This dashcam is equipped a small built-in battery. This battery isn’t meant to power the camera for long periods of time, but is there in case power from the car is severed during an accident. The internal battery ensures the camera will keep recording even after a major accident.
This dashcam also comes with a power cord that plugs into the 12v cigarette lighter outlet in your car. Plug this cord in, and you are up and running! This cord is usually quite long, long enough to tuck behind and route around the interior panels of your vehicle (on the way to the power outlet) so it will not be visible to the driver or passengers.
There are many reasons to choose a 3 lens dash camera, one of the main ones being that the most common automobile accident type, is the rear end accident. Meaning you have a greater chance of being rear-ended (especially in city traffic) than you do of getting into a front end accident (as you are in control of your car, where you have no control of what someone does coming up behind you, to some extent).
Also, for bolt/uber riders, in the event that riders harass or insult you, the footage from the interior coverage can serve as evidence for the police
Isn’t that amazing?